Re: ? bug pg 9.6 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From alain bourgeois
Subject Re: ? bug pg 9.6
Date
Re: ? bug pg 9.6  (Thom Brown <thom@linux.com>)
List pgadmin-support
But t1 is not in the select list... (and this doesn't work in oracle nor mariadb)... It is "strange" but not blocking.

Alain Bourgeois
Software Engineer
Tel: +32 (0)2 333 49 20

Mobile: +32 (0)496 51 85 75
skype: abozetes
ZETES PASS, division of ZETES SA/NV
Disclaimer : This e-mail may contain material that is confidential and privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.