Re: Problems with initdb on Cygwin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Javier Vilarroig
Subject Re: Problems with initdb on Cygwin
Date
List pgsql-general
I tried to attach gdb to the running postgress but it gives me an error
"unable to attach to process". I don't know if it's possible to do that on
Cygwin :(

Any idea?

Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>@postgresql.org on 24/01/2002 17.18.15

Sent by:  pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org