#PERSONAL# Reg: date going as 01/01/0001 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Medhavi Mahansaria
Subject #PERSONAL# Reg: date going as 01/01/0001
Date
Re: #PERSONAL# Reg: date going as 01/01/0001
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I need to enter the date in null column based on the results obtained.

but my date gets inserted as 01/01/0001 in postgresql 9.3 when there is no value.
I need to enter NULL in the column.

can anyone please help me out.

Its urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Medhavi Mahansaria
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Unit-VI, No.78, 79& 83,
L-Centre, EPIP Industrial Estate,
Whitefield
Bangalore - 560066,Karnataka
India
Ph:- +91 80 67253769
Cell:- +91 9620053040
Mailto: medhavi.mahansaria@tcs.com
Website:
http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Consulting

and any attachments. Thank you