Re: LinuxWorld, London Olympia Oct 6th/7th - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: LinuxWorld, London Olympia Oct 6th/7th
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I'll check the parcel receipt records. It's probably been signed for here
and then "filed".

...there's still time to get them to the show....

At least I know you've sent them, so it shouldn't be too hard!

Time I sent you that $50 also....

Best Regards

Simon Riggs