RE: [BUGS] Problem with 7.0.3 dump -> 7.1b4 restore - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rainer Mager
Subject RE: [BUGS] Problem with 7.0.3 dump -> 7.1b4 restore
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Attached is a single INSERT that shows the problem. The character after the
word "Fiber" truncates the text when using JDBC. NOTE, the text IS in the
database, that is, the dump/restore seems ok, the problem is when trying to
read the text later. The database is UTF8 and I just tested with beta 5.

Oh, BTW, if I try to set (INSERT) this same character via JDBC and then
retreive it again then everything is fine.

--Rainer

Attachment