Enhancement Requests - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dieter Fischer
Subject Enhancement Requests
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello

I'm working with PgAdmin III, and it's really a great tool.
During my work with it, if found some points, where you could enhance
the tool. At least I've found nothing in docs, when it's already
implemented.

1. It would by nice, when the editing window for function and triggers
have a line number on the left side. It would help to find errors when
you get an message like:

CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "X" line 40 at SQL statement
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "X" at character 1

2. Make an option where you can define the size of the editing window.
Currently I'm in the process to migrate a database from Oracle to
PostgreSQL. So I have a lot of triggers and functions which need
changes. So I'm always forced to open the window, click the tab and
resize the window, because it's default is to small.

3. I've found a translation bug in the german version (1.1.0 Devel/Win).
In the Sequences window, the english text "current value" is translated
as "Aktuelles Passwort" (actual password). Just to beautify it ;-)

Regards

Dieter