RE: Scan by TID (was RE: [HACKERS] How to add a new build-in operator) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject RE: Scan by TID (was RE: [HACKERS] How to add a new build-in operator)
Date
Re: Scan by TID (was RE: [HACKERS] How to add a new build-in operator)]  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers

Yes,I have done a part of my story.
I would add new type of path and scan by which we are able to access
tids directly.

I don't understand planner/executor stage well.
So I'm happy if someone could check my story.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp