Re: R: PostgreSQL book - Mailing list pgsql-general

From source
Subject Re: R: PostgreSQL book
Date
List pgsql-general
PostgreSQL:
Introduction and Concepts
by Bruce Momjian

You can download a postscript version and print yourself a copy, or read
it online at http://www.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html

Marc SCHAEFER wrote that the Addison-Wesley wrote a book on PostgreSQL.
Anyone can give me the title and the author or the way to find it? Here
in
italy i can't find nothing !!
Thanks