Re: Teach Yourself PostgreSQL book - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Ganainm
Subject Re: Teach Yourself PostgreSQL book
Date
List pgsql-general

bret@busby.net says...

> In searching on the Internet, I found various references to the book
> "Teach Yourself PostgreSQL In 21 Days", written by Chris Smith,
> published by SAMS, December 2002 (from the Barnes and Noble web site),
> ISBN 0672324830, 600 pages (from
> http://202.113.6.251/cat/books/0672324830.html).

I've been looking at books recently - Bruce Momjian is good introductory
stuff as is Worsley and Drake (O'Reilly).

Paul...

--

plinehan  x__AT__x  yahoo  x__DOT__x  com

C++ Builder 5 SP1, Interbase 6.0.1.6 IBX 5.04 W2K Pro

Please do not top-post.