RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4 - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From ldh@laurent-hasson.com
Subject RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4
Date
List pgsql-performance

Hello Andrew,

I'll be as patient as is needed and appreciate absolutely all the work you are all doing. I also know V14 is just
aroundthe corner too so the team is super busy 😊

Just looking for some super-rough ETA for some rough planning on our end. Is this something potentially for 13.5 later
thisyear? Or something that may happen before the end of Sept? Or still unknown? And I understand all is always
tentative.

Thank you!
Laurent.