RE: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend (PG 13.4) - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From ldh@laurent-hasson.com
Subject RE: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend (PG 13.4)
Date
List pgsql-performance

OK, absolutely. I was thinking about even moving to 14. I know migrations within a release are painless, but my
experiencewith upgrading across releases has also been quite good (short of bugs that were found of course). Any
opinionon 14.2?

Thank you, Laurent.