Re: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend (PG 13.4) - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Ranier Vilela
Subject Re: An I/O error occurred while sending to the backend (PG 13.4)
Date
List pgsql-performance
Em qui., 24 de fev. de 2022 às 09:59, Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> escreveu:
On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 08:50:45AM -0300, Ranier Vilela wrote:
> I can't understand why you are still using 13.4?
> [1] There is a long discussion about the issue with 13.4, the project was
> made to fix a DLL bottleneck.
>
> Why you not use 13.6?

That other problem (and its fix) were in the windows build environment, and not
an issue in some postgres version.
Yeah, correct.
But I think that it was very clear in the other thread that version 13.4,
on Windows, may have a slowdown, because of the DLL problem.
So it would be better to use the latest available version
that has this specific fix and many others.

regards,
Ranier Vilela