Difficulty in installing postgre14 " stack builder" using PG4 admin notes - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Mall, Sunita
Subject Difficulty in installing postgre14 " stack builder" using PG4 admin notes
Date
List pgadmin-support

I am unable to install the admin stack builder on Postgre SQL14

I was asked to follow some instructions on Pg4 admin, but I am not understanding  what to do.

Are you able to send me clear step by step instructions to get the admin stack builder?

I have the software-POSTgre SQL 14 downloaded.

I have the SQL shell black window that opens

I need this for a class in databases starting tomorrow.

Can you please reply ASAP?

Thanks

Sunita Mall

Sent from Mail for Windows

Kettering Health

**KH Confidentiality Notice**
This email may contain legally privileged and confidential information from Kettering Health intended only for the individual or entity named above as the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us by email and promptly delete the original message.