Re: Difficulty in installing postgre14 " stack builder" using PG4 admin notes - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Difficulty in installing postgre14 " stack builder" using PG4 admin notes
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 4:57 PM Mall, Sunita <Sunita.Mall@ketteringhealth.org> wrote:

I am unable to install the admin stack builder on Postgre SQL14

I was asked to follow some instructions on Pg4 admin, but I am not understanding  what to do.

Are you able to send me clear step by step instructions to get the admin stack builder?

I have the software-POSTgre SQL 14 downloaded.

I have the SQL shell black window that opens

I need this for a class in databases starting tomorrow.

Can you please reply ASAP?

Thanks

Sunita Mall

StackBuilder is a component included in EDB's PostgreSQL Installers. Download the installer for PostgreSQL 14 from https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads, run it, and ensure the StackBuilder option is checked when you are asked what components to install.

If you're trying to install pgAdmin (your message is a little confusing), you can also select that on the same step of the PostgreSQL installer.

Alternatively you can download pgAdmin on it's own from https://www.pgadmin.org/download/