Re: Require details that can we see the password history to a User account in PostgreSQL Database. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sonai muthu raja M
Subject Re: Require details that can we see the password history to a User account in PostgreSQL Database.
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear Adrian,

Yes, exactly. My query regarding an application user that when passwords were changed and what the previous values were?

Kindly let us know the above information since this detail require for an internal auditing purpose.

Thanks.

Warm regards,

M Sonai Muthu Raja
Managed Delivery Services - DBA Support
M: +919003132734
II Floor, TIDEL Park, 4 Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Taramani, Chennai – 600 113