Re: Require details that can we see the password history to a User account in PostgreSQL Database. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Require details that can we see the password history to a User account in PostgreSQL Database.
Date
In response to Require details that can we see the password history to a User account in PostgreSQL Database.  ("Sonai muthu raja M" <Sonaimuthu.Raja@sifycorp.Com>)
Responses Re: Require details that can we see the password history to a User account in PostgreSQL Database.  ("Sonai muthu raja M" <Sonaimuthu.Raja@sifycorp.Com>)
List pgsql-general
On 4/15/22 02:11, Sonai muthu raja M wrote:
> Dear Team,
>
> Kindly help us to know that can we see the password history to a User
> account in PostgreSQL Database. in PostgreSQL Database.

Do you mean when passwords where changed and what the previous values where?

Also by User account do you mean a Postgres role or an application user?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com