Re: Fwd: Re: Can I search for an array in csf? - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Vernon Wu
Subject Re: Fwd: Re: Can I search for an array in csf?
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi, Achilleus and Josh,

I know three ways to store dynamic array in DB: object, xml or csv, and sub-table. It seems to me there are some
problems of using the first method in Java. I don't know how the third method work out. That is the reason I use the
second method.

In my project, the simplest array type is an array of characters or user IDs. The complexest array is an array of data
type

of userid and another text field. All operations on the arrays are simple: either element look up, add or delete an
element.

Which method is the most suitable for those different operations.

Thanks very much for all your helps.

Vernon

Thanks for your information. See below.