Memory leakage in jdbc Driver - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Kambiz Kermanizadeh
Subject Memory leakage in jdbc Driver
Date
List pgsql-patches

Hi,

I have a question about the jdbc driver, and I am not sure this mailing list is correct place or not.

My question is:

We are trying to use Postgres throw jdbc driver, which has been downloaded from Postgres side. We are using Tomcat as Servlet container to run our application.

We are getting out of memory Exception, after submitting a lot of prepared statement. We have used the same codes by using InterBase database and we have no problem (for this section).

Any idea?

If there is another mailing list, which I can send the question, please let me know!

Thanks

Kambiz Kermanizadeh