pgaccess - the discussion is over - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Iavor Raytchev
Subject pgaccess - the discussion is over
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> If and when patches for pgaccess appear in significant numbers and for
> some reason, which I cannot imagine, this procedure doesn't end up being
> practical, we can consider the alternatives.  But before you spend a lot
> of time building a new infrastructure, let's see some code.
>
> --
> Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

We are working on it, because we have some code.

Don't you believe us, or do you think we have a lot of free time to waste?

We - Chris, Bartus, Boyan and myself, have enough patches we want to merge.
And we do not feel like asking for permisson to do it. We sent them to Teo
and we were asked by Teo to meet and see what we can do with our patches.
And we were nice enough to tell the world about this.

I do not feel neither like 'asking for permisson', nor like 'proving'
anything. If somebody wants to help - is welcome.

I think the discussion is over.

We have some work to do.

Iavor