Exporting Microsoft Access tables to PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Markus Meyer
Subject Exporting Microsoft Access tables to PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Hi folks,

how can I reliably export Microsoft Access tables to PostgreSQL? I tried
using the ODBC driver, but that doesn't keep all datatypes and doesn't
create indexes and stuff correctly. Also, I tried a VBA script I found on
the PostgreSQL website, but it has some bugs with creating indexes and
primary keys. Therefore the SQL code it creates only executes with errors.
Before I rewrite that thing I'm asking you, if you have a quicker/better
solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Markus