Re: website design - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff MacDonald
Subject Re: website design
Date
List pgsql-general
Eekk.. good point. back to the drawing board..

Could we get a list of folks that would be willing to run a replicated
server,
make them into a "server pool" and get the mirrors to connect to them..

I'm not sure if that would be a great solution, cause i'm not sure if most
of the traffic is because of images, static code, or whatever would be
coming
from the database...

I guess at the very least it's still good for discussion.