Re: tsearch bug in 7.2.1? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: tsearch bug in 7.2.1?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Actually, looking at this again it's possible that tsearch sees 'a' as a
skip word and so doesn't allow a search on it.  This makes it _really_ hard
for me to parse and check user keywords - maybe a 'isvalidsyntax' sort of
function should be included?  Hmmm...maybe I could use the cast to
::mquery_txt to check it...but now I have to detect an ERROR condition and
deal with it appropriately...

Chris