Geometry patch for freebsd alpha - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Geometry patch for freebsd alpha
Date
List pgsql-patches
OK,

This patch makes FreeBSD/alpha pass on geometry.

The patch actually required making two different diffs for alpha and i386 as
my initial fix broke freebsd/i386.  I have run the resulting regression test
on FreeBSD/i386 and FreeBSD/Alpha and they both now pass.

I suggest someone with more regression test experience have a quick look at
it to make sure I haven't broken any other platforms or anything.

I also notice that the fix is for FreeBSD 4 only - I don't know what the
behavioru will be for freebsd 3.

Chris

Attachment