Re: contrib/tsearch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Christopher Kings-Lynne
Subject Re: contrib/tsearch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
There also seems to be a more complete list of english stopwords here:

http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/idom/ir_resources/linguistic_utils/

However this list again does not include contractions.  I can take this
list, check it and submit it to you Oleg, but do you want me to add
contractions?

eg. wasn't, isn't, it's, etc.?

Chris