Re: WWW interface for postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Karen Ellrick
Subject Re: WWW interface for postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
Before I ask my main question, what sort of return address is this?  The
domain is that of my own company, and I know that there is no user named
Debian here.  Is it some sort of anonymity trick, and every recipient sees
their own domain in that spot?  Can Mr. Debian explain this?

Now to my main question:

> phpPgAdmin (in last it is:
> http://www.greatbridge.org/project/phppgadmin)

It just so happens that right now, about an hour after reading that message,
I discovered that I need such a thing (been asked to pass administration of
my database over to a coworker who doesn't know SQL and likes to use his
'Doze PC rather than the Linux server console).  But the link given above is
dead (no surprise - there was much discussion on this list about Greatbridge
going away), and although there are references to stable releases as high as
2.3 and Beta 3.0 on other sites, the download links are all disabled.  The
most recent downloadable file I could find is 2.2.1, and there was mention
of security bugs with anything below 2.3.  Does anyone know where I can get
2.3 or Beta 3.0 (if it's pretty stable)?

Thanks!

Karen Ellrick
S & C Technology, Inc.
1-21-35 Kusatsu-shinmachi
Hiroshima  733-0834  Japan
(from U.S. 011-81, from Japan 0) 82-293-2838