Re: regress bug - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: regress bug
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mar 8, 2012, at 10:22 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> This seems like an outright bug. I don't recall any discussion on it. Maybe nobody's come across it before. ISTM the
correctbehaviour would be to put converted sql files in $inputdir/sql and converted results files in
$outputdir/expected.

In my extension distributions, I have
   tests/sql   tests/expected

And for that, --inputdir=test works just fine. I don't mess with --outputdir, which just seems to affect where the
actualoutput is written to, which is just a directory named regression.out at the top of the project.

Best,

David