Re: Can we refer to the column names as FK?? - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Can we refer to the column names as FK??
Date
List pgsql-cygwin

It is not directly possible, though the system table pg_attribute contains
all the column definitions as data, and the view pg_tables contains all the
table info so you might be able to do something with them.

Regards, Dave.