Apple's Java 1.4.1 seems to have broken DBVisualizer? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From David C.Oshel
Subject Apple's Java 1.4.1 seems to have broken DBVisualizer?
Date
List pgsql-novice
I've been having problems with DB Visualizer (dbvis) since installing
Java 1.4.1 on my Mac OS X 10.2.4 running PostgreSQL 7.3.    Previously
there was no problem AT ALL with dbvis; now, specifically, it seems to
drop or lose track of my connection.

Has anyone else noticed a problem?  Is there something I'm overlooking?
  When the old Java was there, there was never a glitch.

--
David C. Oshel               mailto:dcoshel@inav.net
Cedar Rapids, Iowa       http://soli.inav.net/~dcoshel