Re: [webmaster] Mirrors that don't suck. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brian Hirt
Subject Re: [webmaster] Mirrors that don't suck.
Date
List pgsql-general
Dave,

I can go about setting up a web mirror, but i cannot offer a download
mirror if we have to use ftp.   Our security policies are not to allow
ftp access.  It's just one more thing to worry about if we open up our
firewall.  I hope you understand.   Will it be a problem only offer the
web mirror?  We have a 10mbit/sec connection, but probably wouldn't
want postgresql to take up more than 1mbit/sec on average.  we also
have several free gigabytes of disk.

Best Regards,

Brian Hirt