Mirrors that don't suck. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dan Vande More
Subject Mirrors that don't suck.
Date
Re: Mirrors that don't suck.  (bpalmer <bpalmer@crimelabs.net>)
List pgsql-general
Hey list, I'm just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a mirror that doesn't suck.

I generally don't do alot with postgres other than downloading and installing the newest releases.
Everytime there is a release, it takes forever for it to show up on an ftp server.
This is in the case that the ftp server even works. Now in a case where one likes to browse with the browser of their
choice,it totally blows because it's _so_ slow.

So is there maybe an http download somewhere? Or an FTP site that doesn't give me an "directory doesn't exist" error,
orone that has more than 15k available, or one that maybe has the newest releases(7.4.1)? All of those would be
perfect...

Dan