Help to expand on the TOE framework - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Demertzoglou, Pindaro
Subject Help to expand on the TOE framework
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Dear all,

First, I hope this is the right place to put this request.  If it is not I would like to apologize to the moderator and the list participants.
Your help and any suggestions are very welcome.

I am a young faculty member of the business school at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (rpi.com) and in love with databases.  I worked a lot  with commercial databases but lately I am doing research on OS RDBMSs

I would be most appreciative if you could help with my research efforts on open source databases. I am  working and trying to expand the TOE (organizational, technological and environmental) framework  trying to identify factors that lead to adoption of open source databases by organizations.

If you have a few minutes I would like your help to respond to an academic survey.  It takes from 9 to 12 minutes to respond and you can find the survey at:

http://www.databasechannel.com/survey.asp?varid=2

The only credentials for participants are: to be working for a company and have some input in database decisions.

I do not have a gift to give you but I will send the results of the analysis to any respondent who will leave an email address at the textbox at the bottom of the page.

On behalf of the research team, I would like to thank you very much in advance for your very valuable time and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Pindaro Demertzoglou

                                    Clinical Assistant Professor

                                    Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute