Re: HELP: Urgent, Vacuum problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Schwenker, Stephen
Subject Re: HELP: Urgent, Vacuum problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Thank you everybody,

I decided to modify the export process to vacuum right after the export
and that has done the trick to clean up the filesystem.  I know it's not
the best solution but I couldn't get an answer fast enough because every
time I send an email to the list, I get a message saying it was stalled
and I have to wait for it to be approved by the moderator.  I don't know
why. :|

Anyway, I'm going to take what you guys suggested and schedule the
server to be upgraded in the coming months.

Thanks again for all your imput,

Steve.