Re: Queries within a function

From: ramasubramanian
Subject: Re: Queries within a function
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Queries within a function  (Mridula Mahadevan, )
 Re: Queries within a function  (Pavel Stehule, )
 Re: Queries within a function  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: Queries within a function  (Mridula Mahadevan, )
 Re: Queries within a function  ("Ing. Marcos Orti­z Valmaseda", )
  Re: Queries within a function  (Mridula Mahadevan, )
 Re: Queries within a function  ("ramasubramanian", )
 Re: Queries within a function  (Віталій Тимчишин, )
  Re: Queries within a function  (Mridula Mahadevan, )

Hi,
Try using dynamic sql. Query will be faster in a function
regards
Ram