Re: Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From nik9000@gmail.com
Subject Re: Call for Google Summer of Code mentors, admins
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 22, 2013, at 5:03 AM, Basil Bourque <basil.bourque.lists@pobox.com> wrote:

>>> Once again, Google is holding Summer of Code.  …
>
>> If anyone else has more projects ideas to suggest, please do share.
>
> JDBC driver perhaps…
>
> Recently there's been some work started on an all-new code base for the Postgres JDBC driver.

Unrelated to SOC I may be able to help with that particular project in my meager free time. Would you kindly send me a
linkto this?  I didn't see anything on the old jdbc driver's site.

Nik Everett