Re: Database - Table browing problem. - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Anil Jangam
Subject Re: Database - Table browing problem.
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
> > Here is another doubt. When the table is created from the
> > psql console, its not pssible to see its proerties in the
> > pgAdmin interface. However I can see the table details e.g.
> > columns, checks, FKs etc. The error message says:
> >
> > An error has occured in pgAdminII:frmMain.tvTable
> > Number: 2147467259
> > Error:person: permission denied.
>
> Are you running pgAdmin as the postgresql superuser?

No, as a user I created (using createuser).. Where as when I am logging to
the psql, its just the psql <database name>. The user while this login, I
think is the default one i.e. "Administrator@ANILJ" (this is also the bash
prompt). How do I set the pgSQL user when I create the table and so the
owner of the whole database. See the description of the command:
(CREATE DATABASE creates a new Postgres database. The creator becomes the
owner of the new database.)

 -anil.