list owner please help me get off the list. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Oelkers, Phil
Subject list owner please help me get off the list.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
tried the normal ways but your pos list software won't let me off.
Help Please.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Lockhart [mailto:lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 9:21 AM
To: Lamar Owen; Hackers List; pgsql-announce@postgresql.org
Subject: [HACKERS] New RPMs for RedHat and Mandrake

I've posted RPMs built for Mandrake at
 ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/binary/Mandrake-7.1/{RPMS,SRPMS}

which are exact copies of the RedHat RPMs (with the version changed from
"21" to "21mdk") recently posted by Lamar Owens at
 ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/binary/RedHat-6.x/{RPMS,SRPMS}

I've also posted rebuilt mod_php3 RPMs to cope with the libpq library
version change between the original Mandrake distro and the current
PostgreSQL release.

Thanks Lamar for all the work on the RPMs!
                 - Thomas