Re: importing an Oracle database into Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Matthew Hixson
Subject Re: importing an Oracle database into Postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks, Jim.  I've been playing with OraToPG.  So far I've found a
couple small problems with it that I'll probably solve with some
simple Perl, but overall its a very handy tool.
   I'll try to post a success story when I get this all straightened
out.
   Cheers,
    -M@