Netapp SnapCenter - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Paul Förster
Subject Netapp SnapCenter
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

first of all, it wasn't my glorious idea and I know that volume snapshots are no backups. :-)

Leaving that aside: Our company has decided to move away from Netapp SnapCreator to its SnapCenter. I was told there is
somecommunity plugin for PostgreSQL to use with SnapCenter but can't find any information that makes sense.

The only thing I found is:

https://automationstore.netapp.com/snappack-listNC.shtml

But it's from Oct. 3rd 2018, for PostgreSQL 9.x and 10.x and also requires JDK 1.8 or later.

If this works at all, I consider these version limits (i.e. development status) as ugly, because more or less in limbo.

Does anyone know of a solution for SnapCenter that works, is actively supported and can be used with current versions
ofPostgreSQL (i.e. 11.x, 12.x and soon to come 13.x)?

Any idea would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Paul