7.2 RPMs for Mandrake? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben Trewern
Subject 7.2 RPMs for Mandrake?
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm trying to install Postgresql 7.2 on Mandrake 8.1.  I've downloaded the
SRPM and compiled it but it seems to have problems with readline.
(Everything else seems to work :-))  I'm going to try again but when I
compiled it last time I had the readline-devel package installed which I
think is needed for readline to work.  I just assume that configure didn't
find it.

My question is, how do I direct rpmbuild (or whatever) to find the header
files for readline?

TIA

Ben