Re: I need information about PG-Day USER GROUP - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From PostgreSQL Project DR
Subject Re: I need information about PG-Day USER GROUP
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

I wanna know how to set up a unique Postgresql User Group Page ….

Any help about it ??? …

From: Marcelo Costa [mailto:marcelojscosta@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 11:06 AM
To: PostgreSQL Project DR
Cc: pgsql-advocacy@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] I need information about PG-Day

 Hi

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 12:39 PM, PostgreSQL Project DR <postgresql.project.dr@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

My name is Luis Contreras, I’m from Dominican Republic, actually there are many users on PostgreSQL in my country. I have about 8 years working with Unix/Linux Enviroments and 2 years working with PostgreSQL. I would like to know if I could arrange a PGDay for the Caribbean area or for Dominican Republic only, I have contact with the principals universities in my country and at the same time I know a lot of Unix/Linux users.

Please send information about what I need in order to arrange an event like this.

Thanks a lot

--
Marcelo Costa
www.marcelocosta.net