Re: Issues for named/mixed function notation patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Steve Prentice
Subject Re: Issues for named/mixed function notation patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Oct 7, 2009, at 7:41 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> writes:
>> [ latest named-args patch ]
>
> Committed with a fair amount of corner-case cleanup and refactoring.

Woot! Thanks for all the hard work getting this committed (Pavel,
Bernd, Jeff, Tom and others)! I've been really looking forward to this
feature. Still hoping a solution is found to the plpgsql parser issue.
If not, I'll have to resubmit my rejected AS patch. :)

-Steve