Re: Issues for named/mixed function notation patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: Issues for named/mixed function notation patch
Date
Re: Issues for named/mixed function notation patch  (Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Oct 7, 2009, at 9:00 PM, Steve Prentice wrote:

>> Committed with a fair amount of corner-case cleanup and refactoring.
>
> Woot! Thanks for all the hard work getting this committed (Pavel,
> Bernd, Jeff, Tom and others)! I've been really looking forward to
> this feature. Still hoping a solution is found to the plpgsql parser
> issue. If not, I'll have to resubmit my rejected AS patch. :)

+1 Thanks for getting this done.

Now, does this just apply to PL/pgSQL? If so, what needs to happen for
other PLs to support the feature?

Best,

David