Building a library for PG - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Franck Martin
Subject Building a library for PG
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm trying to build a library for PG to add some new types. I have suceeded
to do it with no problems, but I would like to autoconf/automake the
library, so I don't have to hard code the path for resources files,
installation points, etc...

Can anyone provide me with a standard configuration:
Configure.in
Makefile.am
aclocal.m4
acconfig.h

Thanks.

Franck Martin
Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck@sopac.org <mailto:franck@sopac.org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/ <http://www.sopac.org/>

This e-mail is intended for its recipients only. Do not forward this
e-mail without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be
neccessarily the views of SOPAC.