Re: how to disable auto-completion - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Kozusznik Michal
Subject Re: how to disable auto-completion
Date
List pgadmin-support
that's why i'm not asking for developing hotkeys settings support, but to add single checkbox is setings to disable
thisfeature at all. It should be quick and easy.

btw don't take me wrong or offensive but autocompletion in pgadmin is half-baked and I doubt will be ever finished. try
demoof SQL Asistant to get know how it should look like. Then you figure out that it doesn't make sense to block other
appswhich do the job better.

MK