Re: Slonik! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From BFarrell915
Subject Re: Slonik!
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Dervrim,

You have a Slonik tattoo?? That’s amazing!

It’s great to see such a passionate community, and I hope to interact with all if you more as I continue to use
PostgreSQL.The last thing I want to do is create any kind of divide.

That being said, the current Slonik logo will always be a part of the history, a logo redesign doesn’t erase anything.
Brandsredesign their logos all the time to create a more modern feel. I think my design (or an iteration upon it) could
providethat feel for PostgreSQL.

At the end of the day, if it’s not something the community wants, no harm done! It was a fun project for me, and
hopefullyat least an interesting conversation!

Reguards,
Bryan