Re: Documentation availability as a single page of text - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Gage
Subject Re: Documentation availability as a single page of text
Date
List pgsql-general
I am using the Mac and, although the Mac does not ship with this, the
Zotero add-on to Firefox includes it:

/Users/johngage/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/
m35vu1ez.default/zotero/pdftotext-MacIntel

Will try it out.  Thanks very much,

John