Re: postgresql is down in whm status page - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Arta S
Subject Re: postgresql is down in whm status page
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I am an advanced user, a client requested to install postgresql for them. The postgresql was down in System> Status. I managed to start that and now its running fine.
Now I have an odd problem. When I try to create a new account in WHM (Account Creation) I get the message: account creation status failed the postgresql service is down

2) If WHM is the above have you contacted cPanel for assistance?
cPanel does not officially support postgresql.
Yes, I used this doc.

Thank you

5) Are there logs for WHM and do they show anything relevant to this problem?