Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Evgeny Shishkin
Subject Re: Do I have a hardware or a software problem?
Date
List pgsql-performance

On Dec 12, 2012, at 6:41 AM, David Boreham <david_list@boreham.org> wrote:

On 12/11/2012 7:38 PM, Evgeny Shishkin wrote:
Which drives would you recommend? Besides intel 320 and 710.
Those are the only drive types we have deployed in servers at present (almost all 710, but we have some 320 for less mission-critical machines). The new DC-S3700 Series looks nice too, but isn't yet in the sales channel :
http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/solid-state-drives/solid-state-drives-dc-s3700-series.html

Yeah, s3700 looks promising, but sata interface is limiting factor for this drive.

but i don't heard of it anywhere else.