Re: Stuff running slooow - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Stuff running slooow
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Marc can best answer those. Svr1 is not just the listserver though -
it's also developer.postgresql.org which releases and snapshots are
built on, developers keep their websites (and may also use for general
use) and the primary ftp site is built on.

Regards, Dave