Re: Move of translations - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Move of translations
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Ack. Late night brain failure. I'll fix that (easy now with svn!)

> Anyway, the files continue to install into $(datadir)/ui, and not
> $(datadir)/il18n - which seems logical, given that il18n/Makefile.am
> contains:
>
> install-data-local:
>          for DIR in `ls -d ??_??`; do \
>                  $(mkinstalldirs) $(datadir)/ui/$$DIR; \
>                  for FILE in `ls $$DIR/*.mo`; do \
>                          $(install_sh) -c -m 644 $$FILE
> $(datadir)/ui/$$DIR; \
>                  done \
>          done
>          $(install_sh) -c -m 644 pgadmin3.lng $(datadir)/ui/$$DIR
>          $(install_sh) -c -m 644 wxstd.mo $(datadir)/ui/$$DIR

D'oh. See previous!

> Todays nighty build seems to be successfull (It failed initially, but
> succeeded after a new configure run - I guess this is to be expected
> after the big build-system changes ;-) ). I didn't test any language
> besides english, so I don't know if it finds the translation-files.

If you look in pkg/slackware/build-snapshot you'll see that on
developer.pgadmin.org we always clear out the src and other directories
completely before svn updating and running the build. That generally
prevents these kind of problems (though it should probably remove
config.cache etc as well).

Regards, Dave.